Issue of permits for shipments carrying dangerous cargo to enter the ports of Sri Lanka for discharge/ transshipments or in-transit cargo.
Following information should be furnished by the Shipping Lines and Clearing Agents.
- a. Name and the voyage number of the vessel.
- b. Expected date of arrival.
- c. Port of loading and port of destination.
- d. Name of commodity. SLPA Page- group and IMO- Page Group.
- e. Quantity of commodity in weight.
- f. Container number/s.
- g. Copy of the Bill of Lading.
- h. Whether the cargo is for in-transit/transshipment /discharge or clearance.