Aerial Photography Procedure
- 1. Requests for Aerial Photography is channeled through the MOD providing detailed description of the purpose.
- 2. Approval is granted subjected to the coordinating load down by SLAF for such operations.
- 3. Aerial Photography is given free of charge subject to the availability of aircrafts.
Issue of Survey Maps and Aerial Photographs
Maps of High Security Zones and Restricted Areas are not issued to the public. Maps issued to the applicants should be used only for the purpose stated in the application.
Applications should be submitted to the MOD to obtain permission with the following details.
- 1. Map or Aerial Photograph no/s
- 2. Name of the area required
- 3. Scale quantity
- 4. Purpose