Request for Air Passage
Granting approval for civilians to use SLAF aircraft on payment basis.
- 1. Civilians who wish to use SLAF aircraft are to write/ fax a detailed description of the journey with the National ID card numbers of the passengers who wish to travel, to the Secretary of Defence prior to 7 days of the intended date of travel.
- 2. After approval is granted, MOD will fax the Authority Letter to the applicant with an information copy to the Air Force.
- 3. All passengers are to oblige with the conditions laid down by the SLAF for the use of SLAF aircraft on hire.
- 4. All passengers are to liaise with SLAF for the purpose of coordinating the flight after approval is obtained from the MOD.
- 5. Air passage is given free of charge subject to availability of aircraft.
Aircraft on Free of Charge Basis.
Granting approval for Ministries/ Civilians to use Sri Lanka Air Force aircraft-free of charge.
- 1. Prior approval from the His Excellency the President of Sri Lanka.
- 2. Requests to be forwarded to the Ministry Of Defence for approval with the detailed description of the journey.
- 3. After the approval, MOD Will fax the Authority Letter to the applicant with an information copy to the Air Force
- 4. All passengers are to oblige with the conditions laid down by the SLAF for the use SLAF aircraft, Free of Charge.
- 5. Air passage is given Free of Charge subjected to the availability of air crafts.