Filming and Photography in High Security Zones

Authority for Filming and Photography

Permission is granted to carry out filming and photography in High Security Zones/Restricted Areas under the supervision of Tri Forces, Police or STF Officials.

Applicants should submit the following.

1. Names of the members of the crew.
2. NAtional ID card/Passport Nos.
3. Details of Filming/Photography. (Locations, date/s time/s, duration of filming)
4. Details of vehicle/s. (Vehicle Registration Nos.. Drivers' Name/s National ID Nos and Driving Licence Nos)